ghost ep.1 ghost ep.1

Pretty Good

This was pretty good, nice but a little choppy FBF moving animation and stuff, one think that really annoyed me is the music didnt match this movie what-so-ever. otherwise its good.

Mortal Kombat Mishaps Mortal Kombat Mishaps

where

I LOVED IT, but where do you get the banana guy that does that dance... tell me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

HadoukenDude responds:

he's in the NG forums. look him up!

Circuit Skirmish Circuit Skirmish

GREAT!

I love this movie, it is REALLY good, i like the BG's and how he is animated. another thing i liked is for once the good guy is hurt extremely bad. you never see the good guy hurt i swear, he allways gets out uningured or barely hurt. i liked it!

Flash picture slideshow Flash picture slideshow

pointless.

that was pointless but i do say those drawings are ok cool looking.

motorbike motorbike

Needs...

first, on second for some reason blue takes off WAY WAY WAY faster than you do and Second DONT MAKE IT SO WE HAVE TO RESTART!!! I FREAKIN HATE THAT!!!

FIRE! (Gabber/Hardcore) FIRE! (Gabber/Hardcore)

yes gabber is teh SHIT

<3 song <3 gabber <3 you for submitting gabber.
I am in love with gabber ever since i heard DJ Neophyte on DI.FM. He is teh shit. This reawlly great song and i loved the intro unlike most people i love the cool annoying sounds. I think this is first gabber song ive found on NG but XD nice nice its legit. make more gabber pl0x become next Scott Brown DJ Neophyte Rotterdam !! grwar

btw you listen to any gabber really or just listend to one song and thought it was cool and if you do who do you listen to?

i love you also lets make babies :)

Draze - Blazin' Blizzard Draze - Blazin' Blizzard

I...

I love you, lets make babies.

this song owns me. omg. serriously. omg. omg.

Draze responds:

lol

Helix - Operation Red Rock Helix - Operation Red Rock

Honestly Dude

Honestly Dude... This peice is really kick ass. It is a small change from ur other ones which i like, ur industrial is awesome...I love all ur stuff, in my winamp list ive played Overkill 153 times since like... a week ago... i love all ur stuff. I hope to be able to make awesome industrial like you do. Keep up the kick ASsS work and more stuff.

Helix6 responds:

That might be a little...overkill. Listening to that song so much.